Basic Life Support with Defibrillator including Choking – COMING SOON – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Basic Life Support with Defibrillator including Choking
Friday 4th October 2019
- Demonstrate how to conduct a primary survey
- Demonstrate how to open the airway & check for normal breathing
- State the principles of resuscitation
- Demonstrate how to perform Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), including rescue breaths
- Demonstrate how to use an AED
- Demonstrate how to perform eﬀective back blows and abdominal thrusts (choking)
Meet the trainer, Steve
Steve Shiri Gill (L) RAMC EN RN BSc MSc has 30 years clinical experience within military, NHS general, private sector and community roles across UK and worldwide.
Also 15 years clinical training experience within hospital and community sites.
Steve is driven by a passion for developing talent, clinical skills and transforming healthcare practice as an experienced healthcare trainer with over 1,000 hours engaging with individual and groups of clinical learners and achieving excellent feedback from course learners who describe the trainer passion as simplifying clinical learning from face to face delivery of clinical content and inspiring high standards of clinical confidence and standards of practice.
“The training was presented in a clear and logical way.”
“The training aids used were appropriate.”
“The biology and mechanics of the medical aspects of the heart, lung and brian function were useful.”
“I feel more confident following this training.”