Aspire to Inspire – Motivating Individuals and Teams – COMING SOON – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Aspire to Inspire Motivating individuals and teams
Friday 4th October 2019
This course combines theory with practical scenarios, exercises and real-life experiences. It covers the following areas:
- the benefits to developing and maintaining a motivated team and workforce
- how to increase satisfaction, engagement and productivity
- the key concepts of motivation and motivation theories
- identifying individual and organisational motivators
- how to keep yourself motivated and lead by example
- how to inspire others to want to succeed
- how to work through negativity and other workplace pressures
- how to better engage staff, creating and communicating goals
- delivering praise and developmental feedback
- drawing up a practical plan for motivating and inspiring in the workplace
An overview of this course and what delegates will learn
An emphasis is placed on realistic and practical tools to empower delegates to apply what they have learned and to overcome barriers in the workplace. Delegates will be provided with a confidential space to share experiences and ideas, and will also be assisted in producing their own plan for motivating and inspiring their workforce.
Meet the trainer, Zahida
Zahida works as an Associate Trainer at Rainbow Associates. She is an experienced learning and development consultant who has successfully added-value to individuals, teams and organisations through building on their strengths and supporting areas of development.
As a passionate trainer and facilitator, Zahida is able to utilise her professional experiences gained through her work across public, private, voluntary and charitable sector organisations to support, empower and inspire others.
Zahida studied for a degree as a mature student and takes tremendous satisfaction from making a positive difference to others. She is a strong believer in the ability for teams and individuals to learn from one another.
Outside of work, Zahida is a parent of three and a keen outdoor enthusiast. Zahida has a love of horses, of reading and walking. Zahida is currently learning the art of floristry.