How to Manage Absence Effectively and with Confidence – COMING SOON – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Manage Absence Effectively and with Confidence
- To understand the importance of managing absence
- To have a clear understanding of the different types of absence
- To have an understanding of the legal and contractual framework
- To understand the role of the line manager in managing absence and the benefits of adopting a proactive approach
- To have an absence management plan
An overview of this course and what delegates will learn
- To have an increased understanding of the cost of absence management and why it should be managed effectively
- To understand the management interventions that can be applied within the contractual and legal framework
- To be more confident in managing absence
- To understand how you can reduce absence management through proactive management interventions.
Meet the trainer, Joy
Joy is a Chartered Fellow of CIPD. She is an experienced manager and HR Practitioner with over 20 years of HR experience including working at Director level and running her own HR consultancy.
Joy has experience of working in the public, private and not for profit sectors.
Joy is passionate about people and how they give organisations their competitive advantage.
Product, People, Passion and Pride = Performance
A qualified trainer and MBTI practitioner she delivers practical skills based training on a range of HR and personal development programmes.